Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Danielle Valens’, ‘Perfect Poise Pilates’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
Our correspondence Address by post is 50 Sedgmoor Place, London, SE5 7SE, by email, email@example.com or by phone, 07958 900 288.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Online Pilates classes are 1 hour in duration. They can be bought singularly or in packs of 6 or 10 classes.
- Classes bought as a 6 pack are valid for 2 months and those of 10 for 3 months.
- For Group Classes 10 packs are £100, 6 packs £66 and single classes £12.
- For one-to-one sessions 10 packs are £600, 6 packs are £372 and a single class £65.
- Payment must be made in advance and can be made either by Debit or Credit Card (via Stripe), PaPal or BACS.
There is a 24 hours notice period for any cancellations. Late cancellations will incur the full session payment.
Heath and Ability to Exercise
I understand that the practice of Pilates involves physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause injury, and I am fully aware of the hazards involved and accept that I exercise at my own risk. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and have no medical condition that would prevent my participation. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to inform the instructor when I begin a class of any injury or other condition that might affect my ability to exercise.
Injury, Loss or Damage
Perfect Poise Pilates is not responsible for any damage or loss to personal property brought onto any premise where classes are run. We shall not be liable for any personal injury, while on any buildings premises where classes are undertaken. It is the responsibility of each customer to ensure that they are capable of doing Pilates and you do so at your own risk.